New Exhibition at Processing.org: Process Compendium 2004-2010 by Casey Reas http://processing.org/exhibition/
Wynn caught up with Fredrik Holmström to talk about IronJS, F#, and open source in .NET.
Catch up with us at:
- Lone Star Ruby Conference V is now accepting proposals for talks. Have you submitted?
- RubyConf Argentina Save the date, Nov 8-9 in Buenos Aires
Items mentioned in the show:
- Fredrik Holmström, creator of IronJS
- F# is a succinct, expressive and efficient functional and object-oriented language for .NET which helps you write simple code to solve complex problems.
- “This JScript thing”
- Mono is an open source, cross-platform, implementation of C# and the CLR that is binary compatible with Microsoft.NET.
- IronJS continues in the tradition of IronPython and IronRuby
- IronJS implements EcmaScript 3 but is working towards EcmaScript 5 support
- Miguel de Icaza created Mono.
- Nuget is a free, open source developer focused package management system for .NET.
- Codeplex seems to be the place to find .NET open source
- GitHub is hosting more and more .NET projects
- C# and .NET are hard to Google
- Kayak is an asynchronous HTTP server written in C#
- Zed Shaw, featured on Episode 0.3.4
- Don Syme, architect behind F#
- “John” Gietzen has contributed to IronJS.
- Follow @IronJS on Twitter for updates.
Gazeteler, haber, bilgi ve reklam içeren, genellikle düşük maliyetli kâğıt kullanılarak basılan ve dağıtımı yapılan bir yayım olup halka güncel olaylara ilişkin bilgi verme amacı gütmektedir . Genel olarak yayınlandığı gibi, özel bir konu üzerinde de yayınlanabilir ve genellikle günlük ya da haftalık olarak yayınlanır.